At Petcabs, we offer a service like no other, providing transportation for your pet (and you) to any local or regional destination safely & securely.
Regional pet transports over 100 Km start at .95 cents per km plus applicable tolls.
All regional transports are made direct to and from requested destinations, door to door, unless otherwise advised.
If you wish to use our pet transport service to transport your dog, cat, puppy, kitten, bird, rabbit or other creature from a distant regional address and deliver them to direct to you, you will need to pay for the Km’s ‘to and from’ pick-up and delivery addresses.
While we offer a fair pricing for our services and we will match any genuine competitors offer. Click on the pdf below;
Airport Transfer Offer
Petcabs offer airport transfers with complimentary travel for up to 4 passengers with their cats, dogs or other pets. This removes the hassle of trying to get taxis and arranging multiple services for one trip.
- Qualified, friendly, experienced, uniformed personnel.
- Specially designed air-conditioned vehicles.
- Direct door to door services.
- Office hours – 0830 hrs to 1900 hrs.
- Door to door service for owners and their pets, or pets alone
- To and from homes, apartments and workplaces
- To and from veterinary clinics, hospitals and grooming salons
- To and from specialist veterinary and emergency centres
- To and from Boarding Kennels and catteries
- To and from Pet Motels and Pet sitters
- To and from Weddings, Birthdays and other important occasions
- Boarding kennels and cattery pick-up and deliveries
- To and from airports, shipping ports, railways and apartments
- To and from film locations and advertising events
- To and from weddings and other special events
- Metropolitan deliveries to rural areas
We do not use little vans or trailers to carry your pets.
Please be informed that taxis and hire cars in Australia are not allowed to carry animals in the passenger area of a vehicle. Guide Dogs, Working dogs and Assistance dogs (with authorised identification card) are the exceptions.
These regulations are in place to protect against the possible spread of disease (zoonotic or other) plus unwanted items that may be left behind by frightened pets.