When booking your Petcabs on 1300 888 633 it is
a good idea to tell us the important things about your pet that
will assist in a more enjoyable trip for all concerned:
- Is your pet friendly?
- Is your pet used to travelling?
- Do you or they get car sick?
- Does your pet require a lead or cat cage?
- Does your pet have any special requirements?
- Are you, or is anyone else travelling with your pet?
- Are there any petís personal items to travel with the pet?
- Are all medications and vaccinations certificates up to
date and available to accompany your pet if being transported to boarding kennels?
- Does your pet understand simple commands?
- Does your pet understand English commands?
- Are there any other special requirements we should know?
- Is your pet friendly to others?
- Smaller friendly pets may travel in rear with owner.
It is always advisable to have your pets vet-checked if they are going to boarding kennels and or travelling interstate.
After hours, weekends and public holidays telephone calls are
re-directed to a monitored answering service.